PSP Series Secondary Pedestals
Features & Benefits:
- House free standing secondary connectors.
- Rust free materials and stainless steel hardware
Copolymer polypropylene pedestals are manufactured by an injection moldingprocess with UV stabilized material. Polypropylene pedestals resist fertilizers, saltair, and ultraviolet attack.
- PSP-151530-MG-L6350 and PSP-151530-MG-L6600 include a rigid plastic bracket that will accommodate either 6 way 350MCM or 600MCM connectors.
- “WARNING & ELECTRIC”, is imprinted on the top in raised lettering.
- A 2-inch flange around the perimeter provides stability when buried.
The top is secured to the base by a flange molded into the rear of the pedestal topand a penta-head bolt and hasp on the front.
- Ribs and steps are molded into the pedestal for rigidity.
- This design prevents deflection in a buried position and ensures the base and lid a unified connection after servicing.
- Clear plastic covers included when connectors are ordered
- Stainless steel hardware provides long term protection against rust.
- UV additives and pigment are permanently molded into the polypropylene and does not peel providing a maintenance free pedestal for many years.
- Resists fertilizers, salt air, and ultraviolet attack.
- Optional cable entrance cover available.
- It will not rust or corrode.
- Wide open area makes it easily accessible to attach wires to connectors.