In stock (can be backordered)
Aluminum LugBlackburn AL1000NTN Aluminum Tin-Plated Two-Hole NEMA Lugs – straight lug, concentric 1000, ACSR 795 (26/7,30/19) and 954 (45/7), installing dies 161, 292, 302, 319, 1-3/4.
- General purpose lugs for Aluminum and Copper terminations.
- Dual-rated. Use with Aluminum and Copper conductors.
- Made from Aluminum which provides high strength and high conductivity.
- Prefilled with Oxide Inhibitor to prevent oxidation and keeps out moisture.
- All lugs marked with conductor sizes and die references for easy identification.
Conductor Size (ACSR)
795 (26/7,30/19), 954 (45/7)
- For straight lugs with tapered ends used in high-voltage applications, please consult your Thomas & Betts representative.